*Note: All writing prompts used for this story are located at the end to prevent spoilers. If you want to use the prompts yourself, have at ’em.
Extra Note: Don’t forget, if you like this story and want to know what happens next, leave a comment requesting more (I guess a like works too, though it’s less obvious)! My aim is to revisit the stories with the highest demand and add more to them.
Talk Me Down
Continue reading “Writing Prompt #5: Talk Me Down”
First and foremost I’d like to say “welcome” so- Welcome! Welcome to my blog, and thank you so much for showing interest in my interests.
Second, I thought it might be a good idea to explain and outline my hopes and dreams for this little project of mine. I will start with my personal goals and things I hope to gain, and then I’ll outline my hopes and expectations from you, the reader.
- I hope this blog will offer incentive to keep me writing and practicing the art of shaping my thoughts with words.
- It’s an excuse to get my 1,000 words or more completed each day by creating a sense of commitment to you, my treasured supporters.
- It’s an excuse to exercise many of the writing prompts I’ve found intriguing, and to push myself to write stories and genres I would normally be afraid of approaching.
- It’s an excuse to visit a new world and new characters on a regular basis so that I don’t burnout on a piece the size of a novel
My Hopes For You The Reader:
- I hope to receive constructive feedback from you the readers that will help shape me into a stronger writer
- If you think a change or clarification needs to be made, let me know! I am always willing to change, edit, and improve my pieces if I feel the suggestions are a good match for my personal style and voice.
- I wish to hear which stories you loved and which ones you didn’t.
- I want to hear which ones you are craving more of.
How You The Reader Will Personally Shape My Content:
The goal of this blog is to push myself to explore worlds and characters and stories that I wouldn’t have explored, yes, but I have another hope- a grander hope. As stories begin to receive feedback, and as readers start asking to know what happens next or what happened before, I will go back and revisit my story snippets. I wish to build upon the stories, enter these worlds once again and expand them into a mini-series- almost like comic books, but without the pictures. These are my visions, my dreams of the future of this blog. So what do you say? Will you help me shape the future of this site?